Upcoming Maui EventsKaanapali Maui
- Henry Kapono: See the Grammy nominated artist live at Dukes (walking distance from our condo) on Friday, March 6th 3 to 5PM.
- Tahitian Dance Show: Enjoy a free Tahitian Dance Show every Monday, Thursday, Friday 6 PM-7 PM and Wednesday 5:30-6:30 PM at the Outlets of Maui, 900 Front St, Lahaina
- 6th Annual Made in Maui Festival: This event takes place November 1 and 2nd in Kahului at the Maui Arts and Cultural Centre. Enjoy locally made food, jewellery, gifts and products from over 140 local vendors.
- Polo Spring Season Begins: For a complete list of all the polo matches in the cool, upcountry area of Maui, call tel. 808/877-7744.
- Maui Onion Festival: Whalers Village, Kaanapali, Maui. Everything you ever wanted to know about the sweetest onions in the world. There is food, entertainment, tasting, and the Maui Onion cook-off. Call tel. 808/661-4567.
- Hawaiian Slack-Key Guitar Festival: Maui Arts & Cultural Center, Kahului, Maui. This festival features great music performed by the best musicians in Hawaii. It’s 5 hours long and free. Call tel. 808/226-2697
Words from Our Guests
Contact Us Now
If you have any questions, please drop us a line.
We are here to help,