In addition to E106, which we purchased in 2013, we have just acquired B208 at Papakea Resort. This fabulously updated vacation condo is beautifully situated to take in the wonderful ocean views and breezes. We take pride in how our condos look and feel and have selected furnishings and decor that make the most of Maui’s natural beauty. We want our condos in Paradise to be a highlight of our guests stay on this beautiful island.
E106 at Papakea - scroll through these photos
B208 at Papakea - scroll through these photos
Did you know?
Papakea offers free yoga weekly in the Molokai cabana, Mondays, Fridays and Sundays at 7:45AM. Get there early. Yoga mats included.
Feel like a Mai Tai? Be at the Molokai cabana on Thursdays at about 4PM for free Mai Tai’s, snacks and traditional Hawaiian dance.
Your Maui Bucket List
Take a Helicopter Tour
This is a great way to see parts of the islands that most people will never see. Flights are affordable and will end up being a highlight.
Go for a road trip. Visit Hookipa Beach and catch the wind surfers or stroll through quaint little towns like Paia, Kula or Makawao. The island is full of cool destinations that you won’t find anywhere else.
There are many great restaurant destinations within a 10-15 minute drive from Papakea. For a list of our favorites, just email us. If you would rather eat in, check out the local, fresh fish selections within walking distance of Papakea
Here's a list of upcoming events on Maui
- Henry Kapono: See the Grammy nominated artist live at Dukes (walking distance from our condo) on April 12, 3-5PM.
- Tahitian Dance Show: Enjoy a free Tahitian Dance Show every Monday, Thursday, Friday 6 PM-7 PM and Wednesday 5:30-6:30 PM at the Outlets of Maui, 900 Front St, Lahaina
Hawaiian Music Series Concerts in Lahaina: Relax under the shade trees of the Baldwin Home Museum and park on Front Street in Lahaina for a FREE Hawaiian music concert on the last Thursday of each month.
- Makawao Third Friday Ton Party: April 19, 2019, 6-9 PM. May 17, 2019, 6-9 PM. June 21, 2019, 6-9 PM. If you like the Upcountry vibe, you should definitely check this out.
- Celebration of the Arts: Ritz-Carlton Kapalua, Kapalua Resort, Maui. Contemporary and traditional artists give free hands-on lessons during this 4-day festival, which begins the Thursday before Easter.
- Polo Spring Season Begins: For a complete list of all the polo matches in the cool, upcountry area of Maui, call tel. 808/877-7744.
- Outrigger Canoe Season: all islands. From May to September, canoe paddlers across the state participate in outrigger canoe races nearly every weekend. Call tel. 808/383-7798.
- Maui Onion Festival: Whalers Village, Kaanapali, Maui. Everything you ever wanted to know about the sweetest onions in the world. There is food, entertainment, tasting, and the Maui Onion cook-off. Call tel. 808/661-4567.
- Hawaiian Slack-Key Guitar Festival: Maui Arts & Cultural Center, Kahului, Maui. This festival features great music performed by the best musicians in Hawaii. It’s 5 hours long and free. Call tel. 808/226-2697.
- Makawao Parade & Rodeo: Makawao, Maui. The annual parade and rodeo event has been taking place in this upcountry cowboy town for generations. Go to www.visitmaui.com. July 4.
- Hawaii State Windsurfing Championship: Kanaha Beach Park, Kahului, Maui. Top windsurfers compete. Call tel. 808/877-2111 or go to www.surfmaui.com. Late July or early August.
Welcome To Papakea
This is a short video of B208. I wasn’t able to record anything other than the view from the lanai and the kitchen/living room. I’ll add more next time we visit Maui.
Visit Our Destination Guide
See our hand picked recommendations
Here’s a selection of our favorite things to do, restaurants to visit and sites to see.
We love Brunch at Mala in Lahaina. Check it out Saturdays & Sundays. Dinner at Merimans is pricey, but very good and the setting is out of this world. Another great choice is the Lahaina Grill. Make sure you make reservations though. For more casual food, Monkey Pod at the Whalers Shops is fabulous casual dining with a killer view. For take out go to the Fish Market in Honokowai, literally a 2 minute drive from Papakea. There you can order Ahi Burgers to go, or select a fresh piece of local fish to put on the BBQ. In Lahaina we enjoy Kool Kats Burgers or Take Home Maui for a quick but excellent sandwich. A great place within walking distance is Dukes at Honua Kai.
We do a lot of road trips. The Hana Highway is worthwhile, but be careful if you’re prone to car sickness. Drive Upcountry for a fabulous day trip. Visit Kula, Makawao or Paia. Paia is very busy, but worth the stop if you’ve never been. Once there you can google directions to Oprah’s ranch. It’s a fun diversion and kids think its fun. We always make time to visit Kapalua. This is on the northern weather side of the island and it is stunning. The hotels are amazing and the golfing (I’m told) is fabulous. We enjoy “the coastal walk” close to Kapalua Beach for its stunning scenery plus Parking is easy to find. A beach day at either Napili Bay or Kapalua Bay is a must too. Both beaches are fantastic. If you’re looking for snorkelling and you want it easy, spare yourself the pain of getting to Honolua Bay and simply drive to Airport Beach Park also known as Kahekili Beach. This is a five minute drive south of Papakea to Kaanapali Beach. The plentiful public parking is right on the beach. The snorkelling is great. Last year, Michelle and I swam with spinner dolphins while snorkelling, It was very special.
Your Maui Vacation Rental Accommodation
Papakea E106 is a ground floor unit with great ocean views as well as easy access to the pool and BBQ areas.
PLEASE NOTE: OUR CONDOS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 6.
We purchased Papakea E106 in 2013. We had always loved Maui and together with our two girls, we have travelled there many times. We decided we wanted to own our own piece of this tropical paradise and set out to learn more about the island. We found that Kaanapali Beach was a perfect holiday destination with its shopping, restaurants and authentic Hawaiian culture. The main draw is, of course, the beach. Kaanapali beach is truly unique in the world and is consistently rated one of the top 10 beaches in the world. Papakea is a very low density 13 acre development and has a definite Maui flavour. Enjoy the two pools, shuffleboard or just sit at the seawall and enjoy the view. In the evening, after enjoying the sunset, sit out on your lanai and take in the Tiki torches and the warmth of your surroundings. It is truly magical.
Papakea B208 is a fabulous water view condo, perfectly situated to take in turquoise and blue water views plus those famous Maui sunsets.
We purchased B208 in May 2018. This condo is beautifully remodeled, especially the kitchen with its sumptuous Koa wood cabinets. In March 2018 we spent days criss crossing the island to various furniture and design stores searching for the perfect set up. We knew that we wanted to go with green and turquoise colors to bring in the natural palette of Papakea. Being surrounded by lush green grass and the blue of the ocean make these colors a natural choice. Bringing it all together with new artwork and knick knacks is something that we love to do. We are very excited about our new condo and we know you will love it too. You’ll love the new furniture, king sized bed and artwork. By the way, we installed brand new frameless glass shower doors in December 2018 and they look fantastic.
Why Book With Us?
Deal Direct With Owner
No Booking Fees
Contact Us Now
If you have any questions regarding Maui, the property or availability, please drop us a line.
We are here to help